Thursday, January 17, 2008

Life after transplant

I am feeling well overall more energy. I have some abdominal pain from the incision but it''s maintained by the pain killers. I've been up and walking and the kidney is working well. Thank you for your prayers and for comitting to the three day prayer chain. PRAYER WORKS and I am a testimony to that! I may be leaving if all goes planned on saturday. Austin is doing great, some abdominal discomfort from the air they use in the surgery but this should go away with time. Austin was discharged today.

Cameron

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cameron,
I cannot begin to express how thrilled I am that both you and Austin got thru this transplant so well! Austin, thank God for you! To give your brother this gift is nothing short of a miracle; a miracle from God! I know I'm not working for the Continentals anymore but I hope to see you sometime. Cameron, I would still love it if you visited my church just once. You know I have been updating them throughout your ordeal and I would love them to meet a living, breathing Miracle from God!

Take care,
Carol T. Pompe

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Cam!

It's such a joy to read your update and I am so happy to hear your recovery is going well. What a testimony to God's incredible power! I will continue to pray for a speedy recovery with minimal pain for both you and Austin.

Blessings on you,
Cassidy Ball

4:00 AM  
Blogger Dave Reed said...

Cameron,

It is go good to hear that all went well and that the kidney is functioning good. We continue to hold you up in prayer. Once you are up and around, come visit us sometime. I'm sure Jon would love to see you and we would love to hear how God is continuing to protect you.

In God's loving care,
Dave and Sherri Reed

1:52 PM  
Blogger Waterearth said...

Cameron,
So glad that you have made it through. I am amazed at how fast and well the process went. Freedom from dialysis has to feel good. Good luck in the coming months as you heal and recover.

Curtis

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home