Saturday, January 26, 2008

Cameron is out of ICU

I am sitting here in Cameron's room. Cameron says hi to everyone and thank you for your prayers and support. Yesterday Cameron came out of ICU and was transferred to the sixth floor. Cameron is doing better. Tonight Cameron read through all the cards and was blessed by it, thank you so much. Keep Cameron in your prayers! The kidney is working what is such a blessing. We got images of the kidney and will try to place them on the block once I figure out how to do this. Cameron is at Cedars Sinai so if you are in the area and want to say hi please do so. Cameron is in the north tower on the sixth floor in room 6103. Parking is kind of expensive here so the cheapest parking would be in the mall across the hospital (it's $2 for three hours).


God Bless,

Chantal

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Cameron! We are praying for you often!!!

All our love,

Jon and Lori Foote Family

8:04 PM  
Blogger Marty B. said...

We love you, brother, and think of you often in our prayers.

2:01 PM  
Blogger carolyn wescott said...

Hey Cam! You are certainly a trooper. I read in James the other day "Blessed are those who endure". Endure doesn't even come close to touching who you are. You are a blessing and an inspiration. We love you. -Team Wescott

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cameron!!

Stoked to hear from the blog that you are out of ICU and that your new kidney is functioning!!!

That is awesome news!! We are thankful to God for all He chooses to do.

Cameron, you are an inspiration from God, I have been having a pity party, and God told me, get out of the pit, I have created all things, the air you breathe the water you drink, the body that consumes what I have made, and I made your body to need those things which I created. Who are you to question my ways?

So thanks, Cameron, for being an inspiration to all of us, who have nothing to complain about!!

I thank God for the work He is doing in your circumstances, may He give you divine appointments, may He give you strength beyond your abilities, may He give you endurance to continue on this journey!!

I rely on the fact that God only allows into our lives what we can handle thru His power, so I rest on that fact, and I am sure you do too!!

Thanks for the encouragement you are to Mark and me and our homegroup!!

You are loved,
Terri (for Mark too) :-)

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cameron,

We are praying for a complete recovery with no more setbacks. God has definitely got something amazing in store for you. Your story is testimony to His power and love. Hang in there.

Dave and Sherri Reed and family

11:10 AM  
Blogger Amanda VanCleef said...

This is such great news Cameron!! Praise God!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home