Saturday, September 09, 2006

New Users - Questions and Help

Hi All,

If you are new to the blogosphere do not feel overwhelmed. It does take a while to get used to.

I think all of us can agree that it is hard to get complete accurate information on Cameron sometimes. Simply because there are so many of us that need to be informed. This site can, and hopefully will serve as a central area for communication of Cameron's recovery and status. We can then enusure that everyone is able to receive complete comprehensive information on how he is doing.

If your personal site is in another application such as MySpace, Friendster etc. you do not need to become a user of blogger.com. Anonymous posting is allowed.

Jessie is the expert with blogger so i'm sure she'll be happy that I am volunteering her as a contact for help if you need it. =-)

Basically, their are three types of posts here. Jessie has been posting narratives that give a more human perspective of how things are going. We are also posting Fact Logs for each month on what is being done within the hospital. Finally there is a "NOTES TO CAMERON" posting. If you would like to send him a quick note then preview that posting and add a comment to it as needed.

The address to this site is: http://cameronbonner.blogspot.com/

If there are any suggestions, please let Jessie or myself know and we can work it into the site. Thanks

Curtis

8 Comments:

Blogger CHIC-HANDSOME said...

just a good life

12:08 PM  
Blogger Kristi O said...

Cameron! we are all praying for you and trust Our GOD is big enough to get you and your family thru this... (thanks for the blog so we can know what's going on)- Love, The Ottmar Family

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cameron. Everyday I think about you and pray for your full recovery. I'm one of hundreds around the world who love you Cameron. We've missed you since the day you left! Come home soon. Love. Ronda Laybourn

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cam, auntie Jan here...thinking of you & know you are in the best of Hands...Jer.29:11-*God Bless you sweetheart~Rest/Get WEll XO!

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a *Thank You* for Curt,Jess,Austin,& whoever else put this together...Bless your SweetHearts~ it is wonderful to keep up on Cams' progress~you kids, your Dad would be so proud of you!...the Love you share... that is all we take into Eternity w/us, is the Love we give & recieve:O) we miss each one of you...XO,auntieJan*unclePhil

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cameron
I am forever asking former Lewistonites how is Cameron and finally I got sent to your blog. Your amazing, I can't believe I sweat the small stuff when you have gone through so much and are still so strong. I went to school with a girl who was under your lead in the Continental Choir, she was telling me about this amazing guy and I was like wait I know him! Its been so long since I have seen you. In California when you were touring with JP remember. But still I have always had you in my prayers and will continue to do so. I miss and love you.
Wendi Hanson

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessie and Curtis--I am trying to reach Cameron to interview him for Lupus Now! magazine. Can you give me contact info? Thanks, Teri Wildrick

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I realize I should have left my email address-twildrick@gdls.com. Thank you again,
Teri Wildrick

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home