Thursday, February 28, 2008

I came back from my by-weekly checkup with instructions to increase my salt intake and drink more fluids. My creatine was 1.9 and I was asked to come back on thursday for bloodwork. I went to Cedars on thurdsday and my creatine stayed the same. They informed me that on tuesday if my creatine doesn't lower they're going to insert a pickline in my arm and hire an outside company to come and give me fluids through the pickline so I am drinking a lot to avoid this. Please pray that the creatine drops.

Cameron

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Hey you! I hope you are doing awesome. I am praying for you everyday. Cameron Bonner I want you to know that you inspire me every day to live life to the fullest. I consider you as one of my mentors. I miss talking to you. Know that I am praying for you.

Becca Kavli

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home