Monday, July 30, 2007

Hello

Hi, hope you all are doing well, my name is Chantal and writing a quick update about Cameron. First of all I want to thank you for your prayers. The last 11 months are certainly a rollercoaster but in all of it we can see the faithfulness of God. Cameron flew back to Ventura in the beginning of July, he started working at his job (the Continental Office) a few hours a week, dialysis three times a week monday-wednesday-friday (it's a brand new dialysis center and only 5 minutes from Cameron's appartment!). On Friday Cameron went for an appointment at Cedars Sinai down in LA (the hospital for the kidney transplant), it was good to speak to the docter and transplant coordinator. It was a good visit and they are re-starting things for the kidney transplant. Please pray that Cameron can have his transplant soon!





God Bless



Chantal

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God!! I'm so happy to hear that things are doing better for you Cam. And I'm really glad I got to spend some time with you when you were here. Its always good seeing you. You will continue to be in my prayers and I look forward to seeing you again - hopefully soon!!

Love ya!!
Carrie

8:32 PM  
Blogger Becca's Chat said...

Thanks for the update. I have been praying and wondering how he was doing. Prayers are being lifted up for the transplant.

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Cameron! It was so good to see you at rehearsal camp and at the 40th... I saw you sitting in the front row when I was up on stage doing "shaken" with the strike team!! I'm so glad to hear that you are doing well! You have been in my prayers as well as my mom's!

Love ya Cameron!
~Amy Z from tour C

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I haven't responded earlier but I have been keeping up with what has been going on and I really appreciate the follow ups! I am so glad to hear that things are going well and Cameron is back doing what he loves! You will continue to be in my prayers Cameron! I Love you, "Daddy Cam!"
Love,
Heather Weikel

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home